Made4net recognized for completeness of vision and ability to execute Teaneck, NJ – July 13, 2022 – Made4net, a globalLearn More
Supply Chain Solutions: Yard Management
Smarter Yard Management and Appointment Scheduling for 360° Visibility
YardExpert and CarrierLink can provide better visibility of assets in your yard and keep traffic flowing.
YardExpert™ by Made4net takes end-to-end visibility beyond the four walls of your warehouse, helping companies not only see what’s in their yard and where, but also helping them optimize shipping and receiving operations. This robust yard management solution provides an opportunity to take control of an overlooked portion of the supply chain.
Made4net’s appointment scheduling solution, CarrierLink™, uses online self-scheduling for carriers to avoid backups at the truck gate, crowded yards, over-extended receiving capacity, and driver wait time. With available time slots generated based on your company’s needs and requirements, a locked-in appointment generates all the necessary electronic documentation to get trucks in the gate, and freight onto the floor.
YardExpert gives you all the tools you need to track and manage your yard, helping you make the best decisions about when and where to move assets and who should be assigned to handle them. CarrierLink helps make appointment scheduling fool-proof. Key capabilities include:
- Schedule and track appointments with vendors and carriers
- Extended inventory visibility from yard to rack
- Capacity to manage all enterprise yard locations, zones, tractors and trailers
- User-defined yard movement task prioritization and dock assignment preference profiles
- Identify which trailers are in the yard and how long they’ve been there
- Guard check-in and check-out functionality to improve security and reduce wait times
- Self check-in / out via kiosk or with integration to RFID tags
- Assignment of tractors and trailers to dock doors
- Seamless integration with all Made4net solutions for end-to-end supply chain visibility and control
YardExpert and CarrierLink use rules-based automation to make managing your yard and deliveries faster, easier, and smarter. With both yard and dock space at a premium in many warehouses, making the most of both is critical in keeping the supply chain moving.
- Intelligent, system-directed task management lets warehouse personnel know what trailers need to be moved; their location in the yard; the location they are going to, and which yard jockeys are available to do the job.
- Save time and labor in scheduling inbound vendor appointments
- Increase yard and dock space utilization
- Real-time yard visibility through graphic displays
- Optimize dock assignments for inbound and outbound trucks
- Manage receiving capacity by door and by warehouse, with improved Dock-to-Stock time
- Email confirmation for scheduled appointment
- Can be linked to any WMS via a supported API
- Multi-warehouse integration
What our customers are saying
There are so many benefits we see in transitioning to Made4net WarehouseExpert™: scalability, improved reporting and drilldown dashboard views, task oriented workflow, improved services in all areas of managing our receiving and fulfillment processes.COO at i play
“Because we are working within a B2B space, we have to execute to perfection,” Lopez says. “We can’t afford to miss a beat because professionals depend on the services we provide to get the job done. If we tell you that you can order until midnight with delivery by 10 am the next morning, and you lose a deal because of us, that’s not acceptable.”Material Bank
With the new system, we have gained four additional days for shipping out packages. This is a big deal for us operationally and for our bottom line. Our fulfillment process is now much faster and smoother given inventory accuracy at the pick line and real-time replenishment. We can ship orders out in no time.Inventory Supervisor, Rotech Healthcare Inc.