This award spotlights the top software and technology solutions in the supply chain space Teaneck, NJ - December 6, 2023 -Learn More
Last Mile Delivery
Smarter Delivery Management Keeps Customers Satisfied
DeliveryExpert, last mile delivery software, can help manage every step of the delivery process, from scheduling to signature collection.
Last mile delivery system to optimize scheduling, tracking, and delivery verification
With truck capacity issues the likes of which we’ve never seen and consumer expectations soaring, delivery management is more critical than ever. It’s a challenge to achieve on-time deliveries that create happy customers while keeping delivery costs on-budget.
DeliveryExpertTM, Made4net’s delivery management solution, has the power to help you schedule, track, verify, and collect data to improve your delivery metrics so you can strategize for efficiency.
Made4net’s DeliveryExpert tracking and POD system has the power to simplify the delivery process, especially when deployed as a component of Made4net’s SCExpert TM integrated suite of products. It tracks your fleet using AVL technology, as well as automatically capturing data on what was delivered, where it was delivered, when it was delivered, and who signed for the delivery.
- Schedule shipments and deliveries, scan, load and track
- Manage drop off and pickup of shipments and packages
- Real-time fleet and product or package delivery tracking
- Eliminate paper and adopt digital signature capture in real time
- View delivery progress by route or by truck in real time dashboards
- Drill down analytics for delivery detail and signature
- Run mobile app online or offline on Android devices
- Seamless integration with all Made4net solutions for end-to-end supply chain visibility and control
DeliveryExpert provides the visibility you need to create a true end-to-end supply chain from warehouse to customer. With real-time dashboard updates, vehicle locations and AI driven ETA’s, you can track and manage deliveries easier and more efficiently. Faster and more accurate deliveries equal happier customers, and DeliveryExpert can give you both.
- Gain end-to-end visibility with real-time delivery tracking
- Eliminate paperwork by capturing customer electronic signatures in real time
- Scan and track each package or order by item, in real time
- Reduce errors
- Improve driver productivity tasks guided on their mobile devices
- Save fuel by running more efficient deliveries
- Better customer service and satisfaction
42% increase in customer satisfaction
19% reduction in cost of labor and paperwork
12% savings in error reductions and customer returns
What our customers are saying
“There are so many benefits we see in transitioning to Made4net WarehouseExpert™: scalability, improved reporting and drilldown dashboard views, task oriented workflow, improved services in all areas of managing our receiving and fulfillment processes.”COO at i play
“Because we are working within a B2B space, we have to execute to perfection,” Lopez says. “We can’t afford to miss a beat because professionals depend on the services we provide to get the job done. If we tell you that you can order until midnight with delivery by 10 am the next morning, and you lose a deal because of us, that’s not acceptable.”Material Bank
“With the new system, we have gained four additional days for shipping out packages. This is a big deal for us operationally and for our bottom line. Our fulfillment process is now much faster and smoother given inventory accuracy at the pick line and real-time replenishment. We can ship orders out in no time.”Inventory Supervisor, Rotech Healthcare Inc.