Teaneck, NJ – June 9, 2022 - Made4net, a global leader in cloud-based supply chain execution and warehouse management systemLearn More
Industries: Third Party Logistics
3PL with Made4net
Be the strategic partner your customers want you to be.
It’s your ticket to first-class customer service.
Win another big account. Effectively manage multiple regional and national warehouses, and customer inventories. Adapt quickly to changes in volume levels, delivery schedules and customer requirements. In the 3PL sector, the more value you can add to your customer’s value chain, the better partner you’ll be.
But, the sheer amount of tasks coming at you every day poses serious challenges to the way you and your labor force work. Driver shortages, fuel costs and global security issues bring additional concern and complexity to the planning and execution process. Efficient warehouse mobility, a rich portfolio of value-added services and a stellar on-time delivery record give 3PLs a competitive edge.
For more than 20 years, Made4net has been serving the needs of 3PL customers across the globe. Through an acquisition in 2022, Made4net added Zethcon, a North American focused WMS provider, and the specialized Synapse 3PLExpert WMS to the Made4net suite of solutions. Together, the collective experience of the combined 3PL experts is unmatched in the industry. Learn more about Synapse for the North American 3PL market here.
Key Features of Made4net 3PL WMS
- Highly configurable 3PL client rules-based WMS improves flexibility, order fulfillment and shipping accuracy
- Advanced invoicing and billing capabilities to track activities by client
- Compliance with federal regulations
- Rapid onboarding of new customers
- Leverages the latest in mobile and Web technologies to provide an easy, accurate and up-to-the-minute way to track, manage and optimize the last supply chain mile
As a Made4net 3PL WMS customer, you will benefit from
- Increased customer global inventory visibility through an online portal
- Optimized inventory deployment
- Configurable tools that allow your customer to feel at home – provide them personalized documents, labels and services as if it was their own WMS
- A platform to provide better service and support to your customer-acquisition growth
- Vendor-managed inventory capabilities
- Robust VAS tools fully integrated to your billing and invoicing engine
- Event-driven alerts and notifications on inventory levels, client warehouse activities and more
Trusted by hundreds of customers
What our customers are saying
“Synapse was the right solution for Barrett’s Warehouse Operations, and Zethcon was the right partner for Barrett’s Stakeholders – Employees, customers, and owners. Of all the systems we evaluated, and our process was extensive, Synapse had the broadest functionality and the most diverse installed base. Barrett is a progressive user of the WMS and we needed a system that we could stretch to new limits, limits that other systems never contemplated, without writing writing a lot of new code. The team at Zethcon appreciates that we are a forward thinking user. Zethcon’s support team, and their senior leadership, validate every day that we chose the right partner.”Arthur Barrett
President, Barrett Distribution
“To upgrade its warehouse management capabilities for HP, Fritz made the strategic decision of implementing a best-of-breed warehouse management system (WMS) and selected WarehouseExpert™ from Made4net to this end.”V.P. Logistics, Fritz
“Synapse is very user friendly and easy to navigate for all warehouse functionality. Synapse is highly configurable offering many solutions for satisfying many specific customer needs. Synapse support group is always available to discuss any software needs and review process efficiency, including possible modifications if needed. System availability is never a concern while working from remote locations and support is always immediately available on critical issues.“Daniel
“Our switch to Synapse has transformed our business. Zethcon’s WMS and services provide us with the technology necessary to move our company forward.”Tony Calabrase
VP of Technology, RBW Logistics
Ready to take your 3PL warehouse to the next level?
Here is what our customers gained
Improve its business processes and real-time warehouse control, enhanced its productivity by 25% or more, and eliminated shipment mistakes
Maximize space utilization, enabling Fritz to preserve the same level of activity with reduced human resources and costs and with improved service
Obtain accurate labor management data and to calculate the productivity of each warehouse worker