(Hackensack, NJ USA, November 16, 2015) – Made4net, a leading Warehouse Management System (WMS) and supply chain execution software vendor,Learn More
Supply Chain Solutions: Route Optimization
Bring a Welcome Dose of Common Sense to Transportation Software.
Implementing robust transportation solutions can cut transportation costs while improving customer satisfaction.
RoutingExpert TM, Made4net’s powerful, dynamic route planning solution, helps you optimize distribution costs and come through for your customers. Using advanced routing algorithms and unlimited flexible user-defined business constraint rules, RoutingExpert can help you plan smarter routes faster, providing a robust ROI.
RoutingExpert’s route optimization takes into account both the bottom line and customer satisfaction to plan routes that cut costs and time to delivery. The solution’s parameter- and event-driven algorithms help you stay on top of transportation operations, including a fully customizable billing and payment solution.
- Optimally route orders on available fleet
- Support routing of orders, packages, pallets or routes based on value
- Optimize shipments based on cube, weights, as well as fleet size
- Meet customer-preferred delivery windows
- Build routes based on distances, speed, streets, tolls and geographical constraints
- Consider and plan variable service times at customer sites
- Consider specific fleet accessibility to match customer location constraints
- Route orders and deliveries at any stage of the order handling process
RoutingExpert provides ROI through savings that could account for a significant percentage of transportation costs and improved customer service, all while still being easy to implement, flexible, and scalable.
- Save administrative costs in planning and paperwork
- Reduce fuel cost by running more efficient deliveries
- Reduce the number of trucks and cost of maintaining your fleet
- Improve customer service and satisfaction
- Reduce planning time and labor cost
- Measure KPI route planning versus execution
- Gain end-to-end visibility and control to deliver real-time optimization decisions for goods in-transit
- Gain advanced routing optimization, based on real-time inventory, orders and resource availability
- Adapt and scale with highly configurable technology, boosting efficiency with AI-driven automation
17% savings in fuel
17% increase in labor utilization
31% reduction on overall warehouse costs
28% savings in labor and fleet costs
What our customers are saying
There are so many benefits we see in transitioning to Made4Net WarehouseExpert™: scalability, improved reporting and drilldown dashboard views, task oriented workflow, improved services in all areas of managing our receiving and fulfillment processes.COO at i play
“Because we are working within a B2B space, we have to execute to perfection,” Lopez says. “We can’t afford to miss a beat because professionals depend on the services we provide to get the job done. If we tell you that you can order until midnight with delivery by 10 am the next morning, and you lose a deal because of us, that’s not acceptable.”Material Bank
With the new system, we have gained four additional days for shipping out packages. This is a big deal for us operationally and for our bottom line. Our fulfillment process is now much faster and smoother given inventory accuracy at the pick line and real-time replenishment. We can ship orders out in no time.Inventory Supervisor, Rotech Healthcare Inc.