Made4net recognized for completeness of vision and ability to execute Teaneck, NJ – July 13, 2022 – Made4net, a globalLearn More
Supply Chain Solutions: Labor Management
Boost Employee Efficiency to Boost Warehouse Efficiency.
LaborExpert uses proven best practices to track performance, improve labor standards, and increase productivity.
Increase productivity and employee job satisfaction.
With the ongoing labor shortage, it’s critical that warehouses make the most of every employee they have. To do that, companies must first understand the current state of affairs when it comes to labor performance and utilization so that they can develop effective metrics and labor standards.
LaborExpert™, Made4net’s warehouse labor standards solution, can help companies evaluate their current processes, determine how they can make those processes better, and track progress towards labor performance and utilization goals.
Made4net’s LaborExpert labor management tool goes beyond the ability to adapt to engineered standards and helps companies actually improve standards and calculate productivity goals based on key factors like available personnel, fatigue, and delay allowances. Warehouse mapping, real time dashboards, and system-calculated task times are all part of how LaborExpert takes labor management to the next level.
- Map warehouse with XYZ Coordinates, travel paths rules and directions
- Predefined and configurable labor standard elements for use in labor calculations
- System calculated standard times for picking, putaway, replenishment, counting and more
- Accounted and unaccounted tasks with related labor standards
- Measure execution vs. standard times per each task, in real time, taking into consideration variable attributes
- Goal times and KPIs presented to associates in real time on their RF or voice terminals
- Out-of-the-box, rich set of reports with performance and utilization metrics
- Time and attendance tracking and integration
- Individual and group metrics
LaborExpert gives companies and associates alike a real time look at performance individually and as a group to provide motivation to strive towards goals. With advanced tracking features and reporting, Made4net’s labor management solution saves time and money while improving employee engagement.
- Boost labor performance and utilization
- Implement scalable LMS features, including everything from fixed standards all the way to complex calculated engineered labor standards
- Save labor time and dollars
- Simplify employee scheduling and time tracking
- Integration with payroll and other accounting systems to support calculation of employee incentives
- Real time reporting and KPIs on warehouse labor performance and utilization
- Improve employee engagement
- See who is performing well and who needs help, all in real time
- Track indirect hours, missing hours, and overtime by employee
22% gains in warehouse productivity
17% increase in labor utilization
31% reduction on overall warehouse costs
Warehouse labor costs can account for up to 65% of spend
What our customers are saying
There are so many benefits we see in transitioning to Made4net WarehouseExpert™: scalability, improved reporting and drilldown dashboard views, task oriented workflow, improved services in all areas of managing our receiving and fulfillment processes.COO at i play
“Because we are working within a B2B space, we have to execute to perfection,” Lopez says. “We can’t afford to miss a beat because professionals depend on the services we provide to get the job done. If we tell you that you can order until midnight with delivery by 10 am the next morning, and you lose a deal because of us, that’s not acceptable.”Material Bank
With the new system, we have gained four additional days for shipping out packages. This is a big deal for us operationally and for our bottom line. Our fulfillment process is now much faster and smoother given inventory accuracy at the pick line and real-time replenishment. We can ship orders out in no time.Inventory Supervisor, Rotech Healthcare Inc.