Made4net is a leading global provider of best-in-class, cloud-based supply chain execution software and warehouse management systems for organizations of all sizes to improve the speed and efficiency of their supply chain. The company’s end-to-end SCExpertTM platform offers a robust WMS solution that enables real-time inventory visibility, labor management, and equipment productivity with performance analytics that drive faster, more accurate order fulfillment and improved supply chain efficiency. In addition to the best-of-breed WMS, the platform offers integrated yard management, dynamic route management, proof of delivery and warehouse automation solutions that deliver a true supply chain convergence.
Founded in 2005, Made4net has customers in 30 countries and its solutions are deployed in 20+ languages. For more information, visit www.made4net.com.
- SCExpert Supply Chain Execution Platform
- WarehouseExpert Warehouse Management System
- LaborExpert Labor Management
- DeliveryExpert Last Mile Delivery
- RoutingExpert Route Optimization
- YardExpert Yard Management System
Educational Session at MODEX
Learn how the right WMS/WES is the driving force to orchestrating and optimizing the equipment, labor, orders, and processes in your micro-fulfillment facilities.
Wednesday, March 30 at 11:45 am in the Micro-fulfillment Theater
Based on its recent analysis of the North American Mid-market WMS (warehouse management systems) market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Made4net with the 2021 Product Leadership Award for enhancing the speed and productivity of global organizations’ supply chains. Made4net provides outstanding cloud-based warehouse and supply chain management solutions for businesses worldwide to facilitate their workflow, and seamlessly manage their inventory from the supplier to the end customer.
Made4net announced a record year in 2021 with 50% year-over-year growth. Global expansion continues with new customers in the US, Europe, Japan, China, Africa and the Middle East. New customers represent a wide variety of industries and warehouse size and complexities, including many industry leaders, such as Bring, H&M, Uber Eats, Valvoline, Wilbur-Ellis, Summit Industrial Park, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation of Americas and many more.
Made4net announced that Food Logistics magazine named Dan Waters, Made4net VP of Sales, as one of the winners of the 2022 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain award, which recognizes influential individuals in the industry whose achievements, hard work and vision have shaped the global cold food supply chain.
Made4net 2021 Highlights:
- Global expansion – Made4net solutions are running in 30 countries and over 20 languages
- Fast deployment: 85% of implementations go live in 3 to 6 months
- Significant investment in Research & Development, which will double over the next 12 months
- Private equity backing from Thompson Street Capital Partners, with the power of a $1.2b fund
- Expanded leadership team – with many seasoned supply chain industry experts
- Numerous awards and recognition, including the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems for the sixth year in a row; and winning the Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Product Leadership Award in the North American Mid-market WMS Industry.
Renee Truttmann, Executive Vice President of Marketing
Phone: +1 760.201.6243