THE SCExpert™ PLATFORM
An Adaptive and Agile Network of Services
How do you get your backend, workhorse enterprise system to play nice with new, robust, agile supply chain, warehouse, transportation, and yard management solutions? No worries. We have 70 years of accumulated experience in unifying, integrating and configuring IT solutions to make your supply chain and warehouses more efficient and productive.
SCExpert is one of the most advanced and versatile platforms on the market today. Our all in one suite of warehouse, transportation, labor and yard management solutions can be individually deployed, modified or combined as needed, depending on your requirements. And, all of our platforms and modules work seamlessly with whatever backend systems you work with.
Our customers use a range of enterprise systems, including SAP, Dynamics, Netsuite, Sage, Acumatica, and e-commerce solutions such as Magento and Shopify, and we natively and seamlessly communicate with all to provide the proper visibility. We adapt to your IT environment and your operational needs.
An organization that wishes to implement a supply chain solution for its execution processes has to face these challenges and more. The SCExpert™ Suite is built ground up from a network of independent services (Service Oriented Architecture – SOA) that can be accessed asynchronously though a messaging layer (MSMQ). This architecture allows for these services to be accessed from any networked application possessing the right permissions without the need for knowledge of that service’s underlying implementation and logic.
This approach has resulted in some fundamental capabilities that set our solution apart.
- Extensible Data Model– Allowing an easy implementation of varying inventory and document models, and for multiple models to coexist within the same implementation
- Extensible Business Logic– Allowing the user to define multi level (Organization, Warehouse, Client, Material group, etc.) policies and affect the flow and logic of processes as well as allowing integrators to easily incorporate customized business logic components.
- Feature Rich User Experience– Enabling users to easily configure their owns Views, Searches, Reports, Charts, Visual alerts and gauges as well as the ability to configure a custom organizational portal that can use any internal or external application component.
- Role based user access– Allowing control of user access permissions at all levels of the application by group as well as by individual user.
- Open Integration Layer – A Service based; configurable transaction definition set allows easy integration to third party applications.
- A Rich set of cross-application services– Provides extended application basic capabilities such as – Audits, Alerts, Reporting, Label printing, Event Management, MHE Control and more.
- Distributed Execution– Messaging and Service based execution of application transactions and services means an easy way to configure transaction flow, a flexible implementation on varying network topologies, and substantial scalability.