Location: Teaneck, NJ
Company Overview: Made4net specializes in Warehouse Management Systems and delivers complementary packaged solutions that enable companies to optimize the performance of their Supply Chain. Made4net’s vision is to provide best-of-breed modular solutions that turn supply chain challenges into opportunities for operational excellence with a strong focus on creating value for its customers by lowering operational costs, improving customer service, and creating competitive advantages.
Summary: This role will participate in the definition of project scope, goals, requirements, and deliverables. As such, the position requires a high level of face-to-face interaction with clients and leadership team. This position will be responsible for leading projects as well as supervising and mentoring junior staff on these projects.
- Analyze project requirements and specifications.
- Develop detailed specific system implementation and configuration plan to comply with project requirements.
- Requires individual contributor work to support software configuration and delivery
- This role regularly interacts with development team and other cross-functional teams
- Participate in onsite support for system training and go-live.
- Project Management:
- Develop and track full project plan to include goals, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Manage and work with implementation team throughout full project cycle.
- Regularly communicate with client stakeholders and team member.
- Manage and coordinate client responsibilities and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of relevant experience working in a customer facing role within a supply chain or software company
- Experience in project management, including project planning, prioritizing objectives, and status reporting.
- Strong technical background preferred
- Strong understanding of Software Development and Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft system tools: Windows, IIS, SQL Server
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- 20% – 30% travel required