Location: Virtual or our office in Teaneck, NJ
Seeking a collaborative individual with a strong understanding of supply chain challenges and opportunities and how technology can enable companies to gain competitive advantage by addressing these challenges quickly and effectively. This individual will work closely with sales representatives, professional services, product development and executive leadership on specific sales and industry leadership opportunities to help drive Made4net revenue.
Made4net is seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant that can work with our sales team and customers to engineer solutions to emerging supply chain challenges. This role is a trusted advisor to our clients, which means we maintain and offer our clients extensive knowledge in the industries we service, the workflows we can augment and deliver superior results that support our clients’ strategic objectives. We demonstrate and leverage in-depth product knowledge to provide thought leadership and process expertise internally, and to customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations. and profit targets.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to create an opportunity/account strategy, align the Made4net solution with pain points, assist/build ROI presentation(s), and present the solution.
- Communicate Made4net’s solution and value through discoveries, presentations, demonstrations, implementations and ongoing sales consultation on-site and via virtual/remote platforms.
- Become a Trusted Advisor to our existing customers and prospects.
- Understand and “replay” customer processes and challenges; envision and communicate what a future state will look like with Made4net applications embedded in the process; and facilitate alignment across the Made4net sales, professional services and development teams.
- Develop and maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
- Deliver timely and detailed feedback to our development team to assist in current/future roadmap discussions.
- Assist in the development of pricing proposals and communicating to customers/prospects implementation requirements and timelines.
- Conduct discovery workshops with domain expertise to present value-based and customer/prospect “nuanced” solutions.
- Work at all levels within a customer/prospect organization to articulate Made4net solutions and value.
- Help customers and prospects understand how Made4net’s solution(s) integrate/interface/replace (if applicable) ERP, OMS, MHE, WCS, AMR, TMS, Voice technologies.
- Play a critical role in responding to RFI’s, RFPs in the functional, technical and cloud/security areas.
- Build/configure demonstrations, supporting storyboards and delivering these to customers and prospects.
- Support partner/ecosystem activities as needed.
- Collaborate with EVP of Sales to develop Pre-Sales Consulting “playbook.”
Requirements and Qualifications
- MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency required.
- Technical proficiency in demo configuration
- SQL server – basic skills (SQL statements, views, triggers)
- Windows server Operating System – basic skills
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, plus analytical and keen problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to see and present a broad vision – architect solutions to meet customers “where they are today” while solving customer problems and uncovering business challenges through analysis and developing custom solutions
- Strong presentation skills (product and PowerPoint), comfortable with varying sized audiences.
- Ability to convey industry trends and support messaging with data.
- Team oriented with collaborative attitude and approach
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed to support the company, the team and our customers.
- Flexible nature and willingness to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience with MEDDPICC and The Challenger Sale preferred
- Travel required: up to 50% (depending on U.S. travel restrictions)
Reports to: EVP of Sales
Made4net specializes in Warehouse Management Systems and delivers complementary packaged solutions such as YMS, Truck Routing & Driver Proof of Delivery solutions. The platform can be deployed in a private cloud/SaaS or on-premise model that enables companies to optimize the performance of their supply chain. Made4net’s vision is to provide best-of-breed modular solutions that turn supply chain challenges into opportunities for operational excellence with a strong focus on creating value to its customers in terms of lowering operational costs, improving customer service and creating competitive advantages.