SCExpert Suite – Made4net Technology Platform
The movement, tracking and management of inventory and documents in a supply chain technology environment consist of many discrete processes which include ordering, transportation, storing, picking, packing, value-added services, shipping, delivery and the list keeps growing. Different organizations have a different array of processes, business flows and business restrictions – Retailers vs. wholesalers vs. logistics service providers etc. Different materials have completely different inventory representations, handling and inventory management rules – Foods vs. Apparel vs. Electronics etc.
An organization that wishes to implement a supply chain IT solution for its execution processes has to face these challenges and more. Our SCExpert Suite has been engineered from the ground up to provide a solution that specifically addresses these challenges by combining state of the art supply chain management technology with a deep understanding of the issues and needs of businesses that depend on well managed and optimized logistical processes. This approach has resulted in some fundamental capabilities that set SCExpert solution apart.
- Extensible Data Model – Allowing an easy implementation of varying inventory and document models, and for multiple models to coexist within the same implementation
- Extensible Business Logic – Allowing the user to define multi level (Warehouse, Client, Material group, Material etc.) policies and affect the flow and logic of processes as well as allowing integrators to easily incorporate customized business logic components.
- Feature Rich User Experience – Enabling users to easily configure their owns Views, Searches, Reports, Charts, Visual alerts and gauges as well as the ability to configure a custom organizational portal that can use any internal or external application component.
- Role based user access – Allowing control of user access permissions at all levels of the application by group as well as by individual user.
- Bidirectional Open Interface – A Service based, configurable transaction definition set allows for:
- Easy integration to third party applications. Pre-defined templates for the more popular systems such SAP R/3, Oracle, SAP Business One, Syspro, QuickBooks, Sage and others are available.
- Easy access of third party programs to application transactions and services allows the harnessing of our supply chain management technology by external systems.
- A Rich set of cross-application services – Provides extended application basic capabilities such as – Audits, Alerts, Reporting, Label printing, Event Management, and more.
- Distributed Execution – Messaging and Service based execution of application transactions and services means an easy way to configure transaction flow, a flexible implementation on varying network topologies, and substantial salability.
- Unified Implementation – All of Made4net’s supply chain management applications and the Netlog toolset are built on the same platform, meaning that all the capabilities described above are automatically and consistently available throughout the entire suite.